DP-7122 LED Rechargeable Emergency Light
- Battery Capacity: 1300mAh
- Voltage/Current: AC 100—240V 50/60Hz/AC 0.12A 1.2W
- Power factor: 0.1
- Light Source Power: 3.6W
- DC Input: DC 5-7V 0.6A
- Charging Time: 10 Hours
- Using Time: 2.5 Hours
Buy now online from HEADSHIP GHANA at the best price and have it delivered right at your doorstep.
- Connect the power supply, if charging indicator turns on, then it’s in charging status. Charging time needs about 10 hours. If it is recharged through charger, the output working voltage is 6V, output working current is 0.6A.
- When the light becomes weak during using, that means the battery is in lack of power. At this moment, stop using it and recharge it in time so as to protect the battery. Recharge it before the light is completely invisible, otherwise it will case damage to the battery.
- Frequent use is required, long-time non use is unadvisable. If you don’t use it very often, please recharge it every 3 months, or the battery’s life-span will be shortened.
- Do not point the light to eyes directly, or it will affect eyesight.
- Children must be supervised by adults before using it.
- Keep it away from rain and dampness.
- Keep it away from the explosives and inflammables while it is charging.